How to Fix Yahoo Not Working?
Many times it has been found that many users reported that when using Yahoo email in Google chrome browser it does not work properly. Many times these issues are temporary and get fixed easily by resetting the Google Chrome browser.
If you are not able to use Yahoo mail on Google Chrome then you could miss some important email. If you want to resolve the problem that Yahoo is not working on chrome then you should follow the instructions. The best and easy points are given for your convenience.
Some Instructions are Given Below
A. Restart your computer and browser: First of all you should close your the browser and turn off your device and after few seconds you turn on it and open the browser, by adopting these simple steps it may helpful for you to make your Yahoo work in google chrome.
B. Delete your Chrome browser cache and cookies: You should try to clear your cache and cookies by adopting the following below steps.
- First of all, go to Google Chrome on your computer then select settings from the menu.
- Settings will show just before the help. You just scroll down and click on advance.
- After that you click on the clear browsing data.
- On the basic section set the time range to all time and then click on clear data.
- When all the processes finished then you check your problem has resolved or not.
C. Check for the latest Google Chrome web browser update: You should update your Google Chrome browser application because most of the time an older or outdated version of the application might have a problem getting mail from Google. If your app is updated then you just uninstall and reinstall again from the play store. When your Google chrome browser is installed then you should check that your Yahoo mail is working or not.
D. Temporarily turn off antivirus, antispyware, and firewall settings: The reason behind this problem it may that antivirus, antispyware, and firewalls in your computer is stopping the Yahoo mail so that you should deactivate your current working antivirus.
E. Verify your connectivity: Sometimes a poor signal of the internet may occur that your Google chrome is not working properly. Therefore you should check that your signal strength is good or not. If your network is low then you need to directly consult from your network provider company.
F. Deactivate Browser Extension: Most of the time Yahoo mail does not work on Google Chrome due to malicious extensions and add-on. You should disable it by yourself with the help of the following steps.
- First of all open menu by clicking the three vertical dots icon.
- Then go to more tools from the drop-down menu and click on the extension. In this way, the list of all installed extension and add-on will open in the Chrome browser.
- After that click on the remove button in this way you can clear the extension one by one.
- Now finally, reload Yahoo after disabling the extension.
G. Run your Yahoo account on some other computer and devices: After following all the above steps if your Yahoo not working or your problem is still not resolved then you should try to run it on any device. In case if your Yahoo mail does not work properly even on other device and browser then it may the issues is related to your Yahoo account. In this situation, you have only one option that you should contact Yahoo customer support.
How to Fix Yahoo Not Working in Mozilla Firefox Browser?
You may be trying for long to access your Yahoo account in Mozilla Firefox browser but may be failing to do so due to underlying issue or error associated with it. This tutorial will guide you with the same and try and find out the root cause of the issue and immediate guide to fix the same. In case of difficulties connect with us on immediate basis and we will help you to fix the same else simply follow the instructions.
Different Ways to Fix Yahoo Not Working in Mozilla Firefox Browser:
- It could be that you may be running low on internet or your internet may not be running at all as a result of which you may be facing such kind of issue. So users are advised to check the same and get the same fixed on an immediate basis.
- Users can next clear the cache, cookies, and history in the browser and then they should try and access their Yahoo account which should then certainly if that is the root cause of the issue.
- Users can finally look for updates and update the same on immediate basis to check if the issue is resolved or not.
How to Fix Yahoo Not Working On iPhone?
It is a typical situation when Yahoo Not Working On iPhone or you are facing a lot of problems. Therefore, you can follow the troubleshooting solutions below given to resolve this issue quickly.
Solutions to Fix Yahoo not working on iPhone:
Solution 1: Verify Internet Connection
First, ensure the issue is not with your internet connection. Also, verify your router signal or mobile data or cellular data
Solution 2: Check the IMAP & SMTP Settings
- Verify that your yahoo email account ‘IMAP’ settings are correct.
- Incoming Mail (IMAP) server:
- Port: 993
- Requires SSL: Yes
- Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server:
- Server: smtp.mail.yahoo.com:
- Port: 465/ 587
- Requires SSL: Yes
- Requires authentication: Yes
Solution 3: Uninstall and Reinstall Yahoo App on Device
If still Yahoo Not Working On iPhone! Then you may need to uninstall and then reinstall Yahoo Mail app on your device again from going to the Apple Store.
Solution 4: Update the latest version of iOS Firmware
Verify that you have updated iOS to the latest version. If not, then update it now.
From your iPhone, go to Settings menu. Then choose General icon and confirm the latest software updates. If there is any update available for download, then do it rapidly.
Fix Yahoo Not Working on Android
In case your Yahoo account is not working on android then there are different troubleshooting ways through which users can easily resolve such kind of issue. Troubleshooting guide can either be obtained by direct assistance from the certified technicians who are available all through the day and all through the year. The different manual way to resolve such kind of issue can also be obtained by following sequential procedure as mentioned down in the tutorial.
Different Ways to Resolve Yahoo not Working on Android Issue
Check for Application Updates
Users are firstly advised to check for updates in app in their respective store and in case any updates found then users should update the same on immediate basis. They should then try to access the services of app.
Un-Install and Re-Install
It could be that there could be some missing files and folders as a result of which users may be facing such kind of issue. In that case users can simply un-install and reinstall the app. Things will work then for the users.
Check the Internet Connection
Before accessing the Yahoo app users should ensure that they have sound internet connection so that normal productivity do not get hampered and users should enjoy uninterrupted services.
Fix Yahoo Not Working in PC
In case you are facing Yahoo not working in PC issue then there are different standard procedures through which users can easily resolve such kind of issues. Users looking for the stanadard procedures to fix Yahoo not working in PC issue can get the same by direct assistance which is being offered from the certified technicians through the toll free number or they can try out the below mentioned troubleshooting guide to check in case there issue is resolved or not.
Check the Settings of Your PC
Firstly users are adviced to check the settings of their PC if there are dicscrepancies in it or not. Users can check the POP ups are enabled or disabled. In case of some discrepancies users are advised to resolve the same on instant basis.
Check for Updates and Internet Connectivity
Users can next advised to check their internet connectivity in case it is working fine or not. Also users are advised to check for updates in case they are using the latest version or not. If any issues users need to firstly troubleshoot the same so that they can enjoy uninterrupted services.
What Is the Process of Yahoo Account Recovery?
If you are facing password related issue on Yahoo account so don’t worry here you will get complete information about the Yahoo account Recovery process with the various method. Just follow the below-given instructions:
Steps to Recover Yahoo account using Mobile:
- Just visit Yahoo.com using any web browser.
- Tap on the Sign-in button. (Situated upper right corner)
- Enter the email address or mobile number in the box and press the Next button.
- Tap on the forgot password option and Yahoo will send the verification code on your registered mobile number.
- Check the mobile message and enter the correct verification code.
- Set a new password and confirm it on another box.
Moreover, you can easily solve the Yahoo account Recovery process via the above-presented steps.
Steps to Recover Yahoo account via Email address:
- Before starting the Yahoo account recovery process, just visit the official website of the Yahoo account using any search engine.
- Press the Sign-in button and write the correct yahoo email address.
- Hit the Next button and click on the forgot password option.
- Yahoo will send a verification code to your alternative email address.
- Just check the email address and write code in the box.
- Create a new password and Sign-in again.
- Now you are done!