Yahoo account is one of the most popular email platforms and among the most preferred ones because of the remarkable features. This email service is used by millions of numbers of users globally. However, but sometimes few technical glitches can disrupt the users emailing task. Whether the users have forgotten the password of their Yahoo account or the account has been hacked by hackers, and they can’t sign in to the account, they have required to recovering their account in a fast way. Therefore, the process of Yahoo Account Recovery is a very simple task, and users can do it efficiently within a few minutes.
Thus, below mentioned the simple steps to Yahoo Account Recovery By Phone Number and Yahoo Account Recovery By Email. Therefore, Yahoo has provided the easiest ways to recover Yahoo email account via using a recovery phone number or an alternate email address. So those users are facing issues in accessing their account due to forgotten password or hacked account issue, they can do simply follow the procedure of Recovery Yahoo Account by usage their Phone Number or Email.
Yahoo Account Recovery By Email:
You can follow these steps for Yahoo Account Recovery By Email:
- First, open your favorite web browser on your computer, and go to the Yahoo account login page.
- Then you have to provide your Yahoo email ID or Username, Then tap on 'Next'.
- On the next screen, click on the checkbox ‘I am not a robot’, Then tap on the 'Continue'.
- After that, you have to tap on the 'I forgot my password' link.
- Now, Yahoo will send a verification code to your recovery Email Address.
- Then access your Email address to see the verification code, and then enter that code in the necessary box.
- Hit on the “Verify” option.
- On the reset password page, build a new password & re-enter the password to confirm it.
- Hit on the “Continue” button.
Yahoo Account Recovery By Phone Number:
You can follow these steps for Yahoo Account Recovery By Phone Number:
- First, open the official Yahoo account login page and tap on the Sign-in button.
- Then you have to enter your Yahoo email address and click on the ‘Next’.
- Next, fill in the ‘Captcha’ in the particular text field, Click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- After that, you have to choose the option ‘Forgot password’.
- Then, pick the ‘try another method’ option, Then enter your recovery email id.
- Then fill in the captcha again, and then click on the “Get started” button.
- Enter your recovery mobile number, Then you have to match the pair.
- Then enter two missing digits of your phone number in the required text box.
- After then, check your mobile number to see the verification code, and then enter that code in the required text box.
- On the password reset page, make a new password, Then re-enter the password to confirm it.
- Now you are done.
- You can sign in to your account with a new password.