Recovering a Deleted Gmail Account is one of the most prominent issues users often come across. So, also if you have deleted your Gmail account due to accidentally or mistakenly, or having many email accounts or for other purposes, but now you wish to Recover Deleted Gmail Account? If yes, then you should not worry. In this post, here are mentioned simple procedures to recover your disabled or deleted Gmail account if you are unable to log into your account. It’s a simple process to recover or reactivate a disabled Gmail account using your alternate or recovery Email ID or recovery phone number.
However, make sure one thing you can recover your deleted account within 30 days with the help of the Trash folder. After 30 days, your Gmail account recovery isn’t possible, according to Google rules & policies. Thus, let’s see the below-given process of Recover Deleted Gmail Account which will help to get back into your account quickly.
Simple Process to Recover Deleted Gmail Account:
- First, open any web browser, and then visit the official Gmail account signing page.
- Then write your deleted Gmail account email ID for which you wish to account recovery. Tap on the Next button.
- After that enter the last remembered password of your deleted account. Tap on the Next button.
- Click on the “Forgot password” option situated at the lowest side, and continue.
For Recover Deleted Gmail Account by recovery Email ID, enter your alternate or recovery Email ID to get an email with a password reset link. Then check your recovery email ID inbox and click on the password reset link within the email.
Or recovery deleted account by phone number, choose the option ‘try another way’ option, and follow the on-screen steps to choose recovery phone number option. Then Google will send a verification code by message into your phone number message box section, and that code you will need to submit in the required text box.
- Then follow on-screen instructions and complete the verification code process. Then you will reach a password reset page.
- Finally, make a new password for your Gmail account. Then re-enter the password to confirm it.
- After that click on the Save button to save a new Gmail account password.
In this way, you can complete the process of Recover Deleted Gmail Account. Then log back into your deleted Gmail account using a new password without difficulty.
Watch the Video: