Gmail is the most widely used email client with millions of users. Users have to remember their email id and password to access it each and every time. Many times, users forget their account details which restrict them from using their own Gmail account because of security issues. Users need to recover their lost account details and password in case they have forgotten their account password. The recovery process is easy and takes a few minutes.
How Can I Recover my Gmail Password?
Recovery of a Gmail password is not a tough task. You should only be aware of the steps. Otherwise, follow the below steps to recover your Gmail password:
- Open the Gmail login page.
- Enter the email id and click Next.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” option.
- Enter the last password that you remember and click Next.
- Enter the full recovery email account and click on Send.
- You will receive a password reset link in your email.
- Open the email and click on the reset link.
- Set a new password by entering it twice.
What is the Process of Gmail Account Recovery Using Recovery Email?
There would be many of the users who may be looking for Gmail account recovery by recovery email. In case you are one such user who have spent quiet a good amount of time but have not got the expected solution for the same then this tutorial is going to offer you a legit guide for the same.
You can either directly move down the tutorial and follow the steps as mentioned below and in case this is not suitable for you then you can directly connect with us through our service in order to get one stop solution for the same without any sort of hesitation or giving a second thought.
Steps to Recover Gmail Account Through Recovery Email:
Step 1: The process starts with landing on to the official page of Gmail and choose Try another way as the mode to recover the account.
Step 2: Users can now choose Secret answer as the mode to recover and then provide answers to the secret questions which they may have set at the time of creating the account and click on Next.
Step 3: Users can now move on to the next page where they will have the option to create a new password for the account and then create a strong and secure password for the email account and login to the account with the newly created account password.
What is the Process of Gmail Account Recovery Using Phone Number?
Google Gmail account is one of the most used emailing platforms for billions of users across the world, due to having its excellent services. However, sometimes a common problem faced by many users is that they forget their account password, and they can’t log in to their account. So, if you also have forgotten or lost the password of your Gmail account, and you are unable to access your account! Then you don’t need to worry. The best solution is possible to Gmail Account Recovery. The Process of Gmail Account Recovery by Phone Number is very simple, as you can quickly reset a new password, and get back your account.
Then here are the mentioned simple steps that will help to quickly Gmail account recovery by using your recovery phone number. Thus, just follow the below-given steps now.
- Get a simple guide to recover a Gmail account with the recovery phone number:
- On your computer, open a web browser, Gmail account login page.
- Then provide your Gmail email address that password you need to recover. Click on ‘Next’.
- Now, choose & click on the ‘Forgot password?’ link.
- Enter the account password (if you remembered the last entered password). Else you can click on the ‘try another way’ link that will redirect a page of Gmail Account Recovery by Phone Number.
- Click on the ‘Send code’ button. Then Google will send you a ‘One-time password’ at your registered phone number.
- Check your phone number and then enter the ‘One-time password’ in the required text box.
- On the next page, enter a new password, and then re-enter the same password to confirm it.
- Finally, click on the ‘Save’ button.
Hence, in this way, you can swiftly Gmail Account Recovery by Phone Number and can sign in to your account with a new password.
Gmail Password Recovery Phone Number
Users facing technical issues with their Gmail account need to call on Gmail Password Recovery Phone Number to get expert advice. The support team helps in fixing password related issues as well as any other issues with your Gmail account. So whatever be the problem in your Gmail account, feel free to contact the Gmail tech support team and get the best support through the phone.
How to Recover Gmail Account Using MAC and iPhone?
You may be willing to recover Gmail account on MAC or iPhone but may not be aware of the process to execute such kind of tasks. We can offer you a legit guidance to execute such kind of tasks. Users need to move down the tutorial and follow the steps as mentioned below to recover Gmail account on MAC or iPhone.
If the steps as mentioned below are not being followed or getting executed by the users then they can always consult us in that case as we have a team of experienced technicians who can be reached out through the toll free service to get the issue resolved like to recover Gmail Account or any linked technical glitch resolved in a short span of time.
Steps to Recover Gmail account on Mac and iPhone:
Step 1: Open your Mac or iPhone through which you are looking to recover your Gmail account and once that has been opened then users can simply tap to open their Gmail app.
Step 2: Users can now move on to the top right corner of their screen and then from there they can tap on Profile picture or initial and next they can tap on Manage your Google account.
Step 3: Users can now move onto the top of the screen and then from there they can tap on Personal Info.
Step 4: Users will now be required to tap on Password which is available under Profile.
Step 5: Users can finally enter a new password for the account and then they can select Change Password.
Step 6: Users can now re-login to their Gmail account with their newly created account password.
So this is the simple step to recover your Gmail Account password on Apple devices Mac or iPhone.
How to Recover Facebook Account using Gmail?
Today Facebook is the best and easy to use social media platform to share our thoughts with the world. Creating a Facebook account is an easy task. You just need to sign up using an email id or a phone number to use the services of Facebook. It is a free of use social media platform giving users a place to interact with their known ones as well as others. You can post photos, videos and messages over this platform.
Recover Facebook Account using Gmail
If you have linked your Facebook account with your Gmail account, it is quite easy to recover Facebook account using Gmail. When you have lost access to your Facebook account, you need to recover your account immediately to avoid unauthorized access. To recover it using your Gmail account, your Gmail account must be active. Follow these steps:
- Visit Facebook login page.
- Click on “Forgotten password” link.
- Enter the linked email address or phone number with your Facebook account.
- Enter the linked Gmail email address. It will show the profile linked with the Gmail account.
- Select “send code via email” option and click on “Continue” button.
- Now check the inbox in your Gmail account and enter the received code in the box shown over the screen. Click on Continue button.
- You are now asked to set a new password for your Facebook account.
- Enter a new password and click Continue.
- Confirm the password by re-entering it.
In this way you can recover Facebook account using Gmail in an easy manner. You can also use other ways to recover your Facebook account but recovery through Gmail is quite easy and takes few minutes only.