Fix Google Chrome Not Working
Google Chrome is a popular browser and millions of users use the browser on a daily basis. Google chrome can be used on any device such as mobile, laptop, and tablets. You use Google chrome for various purposes such as browsing various web sites, gathering information, searching data and information that you need, use other apps of google such as Gmail, YouTube, Google map, etc. Thus Google chrome browser is a one-stop solution for many things. Generally, Google chrome comes by default installed on Android-based devices but if it is not there you can install it.
But sometimes you find that Google Chrome is not working. You see that Google not responding/opening issue then you need to fix the issue. You need to fix Google chrome not working, fix Google chrome not responding, fix Google chrome not opening. Here are some tips you can use to fix Google Chrome not working.
Steps To Fix Google Chrome Not Working? And Not Responding/Opening Issue
- Try opening other browsers and see if other browsers are working or not. If other browsers are working then you need to understand that issues is specific to Google chrome.
- Clear all the cache memory of your browser and then see if Google chrome starts working.
- Clear browsing history of Google Chrome and see if the issue if fixed.
- Remove all the extensions added to Google chrome and then see if Google chrome starts working.
- Uninstall Google chrome and then reinstall it again to see if Google Chrome is working.
- Check your internet connection whether you are using wifi or mobile data and then see if the issue is fixed.
- Check what all third party software is installed on your device. Try to uninstall third party software installed such as antivirus or other programs and then see if this is how you could fix Google chrome not working.
- See if you are using older version of google chrome and then if that is the case update your Google chrome. Ideally, you can leave the auto-update of Google apps but if you don't prefer that you should update it on a regular basis.
- If you want to fix Google Chrome not responding then you can close or shut down your device and then restart your device again and then see if Google chrome starts responding.
- There might be a specific bug that is causing Google chrome not opening and to fix Google chrome not opening you need to troubleshoot this particular bug. If you cannot do it on your own you can seek expert help.
So, these are some common tips you can use to fix Google Chrome not responding problem but if you see that despite applying all these tips you are unable to fix the problem then you probably need expert's help. You can call Google help number and ask them for the solution to your problem. They will guide you step by step to fix Google chrome not opening problem and they can help you through remote access as well.
How to Fix Google Chrome Not Working Android?
If you are facing a Google chrome not responding issue on an Android device so don’t need to worry because here you will get complete step by steps solutions. You just need to follow the below-given steps:
Solution 1: Clear All the Cache & Cookies:
- Due to the corrupted cache as well as cookies Google chrome not working on Android phones so just learn the below-given method where you can easily remove all the cache or cookies from any smartphone.
- Open the settings icon and tap on the Apps.
- Then, touch on the Application Manager and hit on the Storage option.
- Clear all the cookies, data, and cache from browser.
Solution 2: Update Google Chrome App:
If you are using an old version of Google chrome so might be some issue can create. So, you need to update your Google chrome application using the below-presented method:
- Open the Play store app.
- Tap on the Menu and touch on Apps & Games.
- Find the Google chrome app & hit on the Update button.
Besides, if Google chrome is not working on android after applying the above-given solution so just try another solution.
Solution 3: Restart Your Android Device
After applying the above-presented any solution, you need to restart your smartphone and then you need to use Google chrome.