If you are seeking a reliable process on how you can recover your QuickBooks license key which you have forgotten or lost. Then don’t worry about it. You can easily do QuickBooks license key Recovery with the simple procedure. Besides, make sure one thing is that, for the time being, you registered your product, you can always receive your info online. For this, you could visit your account management portal (CAMPS) to acquire your product number and license key. Let’s see how to do it.
Steps to Recover QuickBooks License Key:
- First of all, you need to go to the "Intuit QuickBooks License Lookup Web page".
- Then you will need to enter your Intuit “Username” and “Password”.
- In case, if the website is unable to find your information. Then you will essential to give proof of buying and obtain a license and product number.
- Then find information and give it by using the tool given on the page.
- Find it an easier way through search whether via a phone number or email.
- Then tick on the option “find your QuickBooks license key".
- After then, an email or text message will be sent to the primary user's "Email address" on file with Intuit or "Phone number" by text message.
- In this way, you will receive your license key easily, and can successfully complete done QuickBooks license key Recovery process.
Therefore, the license key for QuickBooks is important to reinstalling the software and keeping the permanency of records and operations, especially when you upgrade to a new computer. Thus, you can efficiently and effectively recover the license key for QuickBooks now with gone through the above steps in just a few minutes.
How do I recover my QuickBooks password?
If you have forgotten or lost the password of your QuickBooks account, or facing a problem in opening QuickBooks on a Windows computer. Then don’t worry. The process of QuickBooks password Recovery is pretty easy and helps to instantly get back into your company file on a Windows computer.
- First, go to the "Company Login" window, then click on the “I forgot my password” option.
- Next, pick an "Email" option from the drop-down list, and then click the “Next” button.
- Then you will receive an email of a token to reset your password. In case, you do not view your email address, then you have an option to choose “Do not see the email in the list above?” and then follow the instructions provided by QuickBooks.
- Check your primary email associated with QuickBooks, and open the inbox.
- Then enter the token or code you received.
- Make sure that emails from QuickBooks can get highlighted as spam. Then verify your spam folder in case, if you do not see your code in your “primary email address” inbox.
- Now, QuickBooks will guide you by the few steps, so follow the on-screen directions to creating a new admin password.
- Once you have done the process QuickBooks password Recovery, then you will be able to access your QuickBooks account within a new password easily.