Fix Google Drive Not Working Android Phone
Check the Internet Connection:
Google drive always works when your device is connected to the internet if it's not working then check your mobile data or Wi-Fi connection of your android phone.
Reinstall the Google Drive App:
This process can solve your issue of Google drive not working, due to heavy files sometimes Google drive is not able to connect to the server. So, reinstalling of Google drive is the best way to solve this issue.
- Go to the "setting" of your mobile.
- Now, find and then click the "Google Drive" app.
- tap on "Uninstall" and then, go to your play store.
- Again, install your Google drive application.
Clear Cache From Google Drive:
Sometimes, due to bad cache and corrupted file Google drive app does not work. See the below given steps:
- Just go the “Google Drive” application of your android phone.
- Then, select the “Setting” option.
- Scroll down and click on “Clear Cache”.
Therefore, Google Drive will easily work on your android phone, and if your Google drive not working on android phone so just check the memory storage.
Fix Google Drive Not Working on PC
In this article, you will see the simple ways to fix the issue Google Drive Not Working on your Window or Mac PC. So, if you are also having problems such as opening your Google Drive like opening any file or document. Then don’t worry about it. Follow the below mentioned simple ways to fix the issue.
Quick Ways to Fix Google Drive Not Working:
Way 1: Fix Issue by Clearing the Caches & Cookies
Clearing browser cache and cookies is a perfect solution to solve the issue. After removing it, then again try to load the Google Drive files.
Way 3: Reducing the Size of the File
Is the file too large to be opened, verify it? If yes, then, encountering this issue by reducing the file size that is always advised by the Google experts.
Way 4: Wait for Some Time, Then Open Files Again
If your Google Drive Not Working, then it is a good resolution for you to wait for 2-3 minutes and then try to open your files again.
Fix Google Drive Not Working Chrome
Check your Windows Firewall:
Due to security reasons, the proxy configuration can block the Google drive. To get instant solutions, you have to disable the firewall.
- Type “control panel” through the start bar.
- Then, click the System and Security option from the list.
- Now, a checkbox on turn off the firewall.
- After then, check the Google drive.
Moreover, after disabling of windows firewall, your Google drive will work smoothly, if Google drives not working on chrome after the above step so just try another method.
Use the Latest Version of Google Chrome:
Google chrome always offers updates from time to time, due to some updating issue heavy software does not work on it and Google drive is one of that software so you have to update your Google chrome, otherwise, you can install the latest version of Google Chrome.
Remove the Extension & Clear History of Chrome:
If you want immediate solutions for Google to drive so clear the history and corrupted extension from the chrome. Due to the cache issue and bad extension, Google drive does not perform well.
- Open Google chrome.
- Click on three dots. (Situated upper right corner)
- Tap on the “Setting”.
- Then remove the “Extension”.
If your google drive not working on chrome after applying the above-presented steps so clear the history of the chrome and then check again.
Fix Google Drive Not Working On iPhone
Check the storage of Google Drive:
Due to the full storage your file, documents, video, image, or other doesn’t sync into the Google drive so before doing anything, firstly check your Google drive storage.
- Click on the Google Drive app on your iPhone.
- Now, tape on three horizontal lines. (Situated upper left corner)
- See the storage with a percentage.
Therefore, users can easily operate the Google drive after above given solutions, if Google drive not working on iPhone after applying the above efforts, so solve another issue.
Remove the Corrupted Account:
If you are running with multiple accounts in Google drive so remove some accounts and use it again because due to the number of accounts, google drive generates the issues.
Google drive has made through very complicated and critical coding by an experienced developer so due to any security issues or other, it does not work and creates problems. But users can easily solve those kinds of issues via the above given major steps.
How to Recover Deleted Files from Google Drive?
Google has provided one of the most powerful features is Google Drive, which allows storing files, photos, and other documents. However, in case you delete any of your important files or folder from your Google Drive and wish to recover them? Then you can easily Recover Deleted files from Google Drive, as Google Drive kept your deleted files in the trash for only 30 days, after that you can’t recover it.
Therefore, follow the given simple steps to recover your deleted files from Google drive.
Simple Steps to Recover Your Deleted Files from Google Drive:
- Login to your Google Drive account by typing your account credentials.
- Go to the ‘Trash’ section under ‘My Drive’ at the left pane.
- Select the deleted files by just right-clicking on them, which you wish to restore.
- Click on the ‘Restore’ option to Recover Deleted files from Google Drive
- Now your all deleted files would be automatically restored to their original location.