This article will give you complete information How to Recover G Suite Account? or How to restoring deleted G Suite User accounts.
Get Information About G Suite:
Google Workspace earlier recognized as G Suite is a suite of applications developed by Google. G-Suite application is a collection of cloud computing, as it’s an easy setup application, simple to use, and secure running on PC and mobile device. Its main objective is to enhance your corporation's performance over virtual, collaborative work, software and products developed, and communication tools in real-time. Google Workspace account or G Suite ID will give you access to Gmail service on your preferred domain and per user Google Drive storage facility with 30GB.
Well, it is simple to create a free G Suite Account or User Management Admin, and then you can access the Admin Panel and also Add, Suspend and Delete user accounts from your domain efficiently. After creating a G Suite account, you can access Google's product suite through that Gmail account.
How Do I Access G Suite Account?
If you are looking for an answer on, How Do I Access My G Suite Admin Account? and how to access an administrator/admin account, in the case if I forgets the account password. Then don’t worry. It is very easy to G suite account recovery. You can follow the below-given steps to recover your account simply.
Simple Steps to Recover G suite Account:
- Open any web browser, and type this link “https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery page” then in the URL.
- Then enter the email of your administrator account which you want to recover Click on the “Next” button.
- On the next page, you will be prompted to enter the last password you remember and click on the ‘Next’ or else click on the “Try another way”
- Next, you will have to pick one recovery method either an email address or phone number, to get a verification code that will help to G suite account recovery.
- Now click on the ‘Send’ button to get a verification code, and then submit that code into the required text field.
- Then type a new password twice time into the required text field.
- Done. Now log into your account with a new password, and access your G Suite account easily.
How to Recover G Suite Account?
However, sometimes it has been noticed that users removed their account from the G Suite domain, and administrators, and then they have faced issues Recover G Suit Account. So, in any case, if you also come across the problem, or if you have mistakenly deleted your G suite account and you wish to restore your User account? If yes, then you do not need to bother about it. It is pretty easy to restore a recently deleted G Suite user in the Google Admin Console.
Therefore, G Suite gives necessary recovery facilities which assist in restoring deleted G Suite user's account, emails, files, and Shared Drives even if you do not have a third-party backup solution or running Google Vault policies. But, ensure you can restore a user account up to 20 days after deletion. And after 20 days, the user’s data will not be retrievable, even though G suite support.
Then, let’s see the below-given procedure for restoring the G Suite account.
Easy Steps to Recover G Suite Account:
- For Recover G Suite Account, go to G Suite Admin panel or navigate to link “admin.google.com” with help of web browser.
- Then log in as an Admin Account. After that go to the G Suite Admin panel, and then “Users” section.
- Above the User list, you will have to select & tap on the “Add a filter” option.
- From the list, you will have to select the “Recently Deleted” option.
- On the next page, hover over the user you wish to recover and tap on the “Recover” option on the right-hand side.
- Next, you will see review the confirmation notice, so that you have to click on the “Continue” option.
- Then you will have to pick the organizational unit you want to assign the user to.
- On the next page, click on the “Recover” option.
- After that, this process could take up to 24 hours in order to change to take result.
In this manner you can completed the process of Recover G Suite Account in no time.
How to Restore Deleted User in G Suite
Sometimes, users are looking for the simple process that How to Restore A Deleted User in G Suite? How to restore deleted G Suite user accounts, emails, and files? In this situation, they have mistakenly or accidentally deleted their account from the G Suite domain, and administrators.
So, if you are also encountering the same issue, then you don’t need to worry. The deleted G Suite user accounts and data are easily recovered within 30-60 days. Here are mentioned the simple steps to Restore a deleted User in G Suite. Then you can easily follow the below-presented process to restore your G Suite account.
Very Simple Steps to Restore a Deleted G-suite Account:
- First of all, open any web browser and in the URL type this link “admin.google.com”.
- Then sign in as an ‘Admin Account’, then go to see the ‘G Suite Admin panel’ there, and then the ‘Users’ section.
- After that, from the ‘User list’, just select the ‘Add a filter option.
- Next, pick the ‘Recently Deleted’ option from the available list of options.
- Then select the user account which you wish to recover, and click on the ‘Recover’ option. Click the ‘Continue’.
- Lastly, click on the ‘Recover’ option to Restore a deleted User in G Suite.
- Then you will have to wait for a few hours, for the reason that this process would take up to 24 hours.
Done. That’s it.
Hence, by following the above process, you can retrieve or restore your deleted G-suite account fruitfully.
How To Recover G Suite Account By Live Person?
G suite has become a very essential workspace because it doesn't perform only one task rather than it is capable to complete messaging’s, meetings, docs & other tasks.
You all know very well; G suite is one of the best products of Google and you will get the complete assistance option from Google. In case, if you have forgotten or missed your password so don’t worry, because you can Recover the G Suite account by Live Person. Just follow the below presented G Suite account recovery process.
Steps to Recover G Suite account by Live Person:
- Firstly, go to the ‘https://support.google.com/’ Google support page via any web browser.
- Then, select the ‘G Suite Status’ under the status dashboard.
- Tap on the ‘Contact Support’ option.
- Scroll down & click on the ‘Contact us’ option.
- Choose any contact method from the chat, phone, or another medium.
- If you have selected the call option, just dial the helpline number.
- Share your account recovery issue with a live person.
- You will Get complete assistance in a very fast way.
Therefore, users can call anytime from anywhere and get prompt assistance from highly talented & experienced live person.
If you are not able to solve your problem about G Suite account then you can contact our support team for better help.