Recover Facebook Account Password
Forgetting your Facebook Account Password is not an uncommon problem – it happens with a lot of users. Apart from this, the users sometimes lost their accounts as their Facebook accounts being hacked. Keeping the above in mind, Facebook has set up various methods to recover the lost accounts. As these are highly reliable methods, you can follow any of the Facebook account recovery methods. Today we are going to discuss the most efficient way of retrieving your account password, but before that, you will get to know all the available methods.
- Recover your account with your registered “Email Id”
- Recover your account with your “Alternate Phone Number”
- Recover your account with the “Last Used Password”
- Recover your account with any of your “Trusted Contacts or Friends”
Recover Facebook Account with Registered E-mail Address
Recovery of Facebook account password using your E-mail Address is a very convenient was or Facebook Account Password Recovery. By following the simple steps mentioned below, you will be able to recover your Facebook Account Password easily and without any hassle.
- Log on to the official Facebook Sign-In page by using the link: https://www.facebook.com/On the main log in page, you will see the option that says “Forgotten Password” , click on it
- On the next page, you can enter any one of the following login info like your e-mail address, phone number, your full name, or your username and click on “Search”
- Upon completion of the search, Facebook will display the account matching with yours or simply your own account will be displayed
- Next check on the box next to “This Is My Account” and click on “Continue”
- Now select the option to receive the “Password Reset Code” by checking the box that says ”Send Code Via E-Mail” and click on “Continue”
- You will now be sent a “Password reset Code” to your registered E-mail address
- Enter the “Password Reset code” in the box displayed and click on “Continue”
- Now simply enter your new password on the following page and then click on “Continue”
After completing the step above and once you have changed or reset your password, you can go back to the main Facebook log-in page and log in to your Facebook account by using your new password. If you were able to find your account, but you don’t have access to your registered e-mail address, then you can also go for the option of receiving your Facebook account “Password reset Code” on your registered phone number.
Losing access to both your registered e-mail address and phone number may result in Facebook not being able to verify your account. Under this scenario, you are supposed to contact the technical team associated with this social media company. The Facebook customer support team is committed to delivering flawless support for a wide range of issues, including recover Facebook password.
How to Recover Facebook Account using Gmail?
Today Facebook is the best and easy to use social media platform to share our thoughts with the world. Creating a Facebook account is an easy task. You just need to sign up using an email id or a phone number to use the services of Facebook. It is a free of use social media platform giving users a place to interact with their known ones as well as others. You can post photos, videos and messages over this platform.
Recover Facebook Account using Gmail
If you have linked your Facebook account with your Gmail account, it is quite easy to recover Facebook account using Gmail. When you have lost access to your Facebook account, you need to recover your account immediately to avoid unauthorized access. To recover it using your Gmail account, your Gmail account must be active. Follow these steps:
- Visit Facebook login page.
- Click on “Forgotten password” link.
- Enter the linked email address or phone number with your Facebook account.
- Enter the linked Gmail email address. It will show the profile linked with the Gmail account.
- Select “send code via email” option and click on “Continue” button.
- Now check the inbox in your Gmail account and enter the received code in the box shown over the screen. Click on Continue button.
- You are now asked to set a new password for your Facebook account.
- Enter a new password and click Continue.
- Confirm the password by re-entering it.
In this way you can recover Facebook account using Gmail in an easy manner. You can also use other ways to recover your Facebook account but recovery through Gmail is quite easy and takes few minutes only.
Recover Facebook Account Password on Android App
However, it is a simple process to Facebook Password Recovery, in the condition you have forgotten your password and getting back into your account from your mobile app by using an alternate email address or recovery phone number. Therefore, you can follow the below-given steps to recovering your Facebook account on your Android device.
Easy Steps to Recover Facebook Account from App:
- On your Android phone, launch Facebook App.
- Go to the Facebook login page, hit on the “Forgotten account” option.
- Enter the email or phone number linked with your Facebook account and Hit on the “Search” button.
- On the next page, you will see recovery options; ‘Send Code via Email’ or ‘Send code via SMS’ for
- Then, for Facebook Password Recovery you will have to pick one recovery option from the ‘Email’ or ‘SMS’ options and Hit on the “Continue” button.
- If you choose the email option, then Facebook will send you ‘an email with the code’. Or if you choose the phone number option then Facebook will send you a ‘6-digit code’. Then submit the code into the required field. Hit on the “Continue” button.
- Type a new password and then enter a new password again to confirm it.
These are the simple steps to recover Facebook account password which you can do by yourself. If you are not able to resolve issue by yourself contact Facebook Customer Service Live Person +1-888-303-0822.