Recover Facebook Account Password
Forgetting your Facebook Account Password is not an uncommon problem – it happens with a lot of users. Apart from this, the users sometimes lost their accounts as their Facebook accounts being hacked. Keeping the above in mind, Facebook has set up various methods to recover the lost accounts. As these are highly reliable methods, you can follow any of the Facebook account recovery methods. Today we are going to discuss the most efficient way of retrieving your account password, but before that, you will get to know all the available methods.
- Recover your account with your registered “Email Id”
- Recover your account with your “Alternate Phone Number”
- Recover your account with the “Last Used Password”
- Recover your account with any of your “Trusted Contacts or Friends”
Recover Facebook Account with Registered E-mail Address
Recovery of Facebook account password using your E-mail Address is a very convenient was or Facebook Account Password Recovery. By following the simple steps mentioned below, you will be able to recover your Facebook Account Password easily and without any hassle.
- Log on to the official Facebook Sign-In page by using the link: https://www.facebook.com/On the main log in page, you will see the option that says “Forgotten Password” , click on it
- On the next page, you can enter any one of the following login info like your e-mail address, phone number, your full name, or your username and click on “Search”
- Upon completion of the search, Facebook will display the account matching with yours or simply your own account will be displayed
- Next check on the box next to “This Is My Account” and click on “Continue”
- Now select the option to receive the “Password Reset Code” by checking the box that says ”Send Code Via E-Mail” and click on “Continue”
- You will now be sent a “Password reset Code” to your registered E-mail address
- Enter the “Password Reset code” in the box displayed and click on “Continue”
- Now simply enter your new password on the following page and then click on “Continue”
After completing the step above and once you have changed or reset your password, you can go back to the main Facebook log-in page and log in to your Facebook account by using your new password. If you were able to find your account, but you don’t have access to your registered e-mail address, then you can also go for the option of receiving your Facebook account “Password reset Code” on your registered phone number.
Losing access to both your registered e-mail address and phone number may result in Facebook not being able to verify your account. Under this scenario, you are supposed to contact the technical team associated with this social media company. The Facebook customer support team is committed to delivering flawless support for a wide range of issues, including recover Facebook password.